I made some more ‘potions.’ This time I added some glitter. The soap slows the fall of the glitter, making it calming to look at. The yellow seems to have worked the best, as the food dye isn’t too dark to cover the glitter, but looks better than no dye.
I’ve also been trying some brush lettering using gouache, watercolours and acrylics, for upcoming card making. Getting the right balance of water and paint, as well as brush size and lettering, all need practice.
There should be a bit of work towards Christmas cards coming up for me. I hope I can make them special. I really have to get moving.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s