#279

image

I ended up going with the no-research approach with this bowl. It’s working out rather nicely, but isn’t finished yet. I used a small container as a mould that was clear, which ended up being useful, as I could shine light through to see any thin spots to bulk up.
I can’t seem to get the pieces to look nice and smooth and non-fluffy or holey, if it’s too compacted. I’ve seen many pictures with nice, smooth finishes on them. Occasionally you see people trimming off the fuzzy bits, but it doesn’t seem to completely solve the issue for me.
Maybe that research would be a good idea, after all.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s