Day #162


Preparing more bottle caps for resin trials. My partner requested a Horde symbol, which I painted directly onto the metal. I hope it works out, since it looks quite nice. Later on, I decided to do some quilling for the bottlecaps. I want to see how these come out without sealing the paper for the resin. I tried sealing some after quilling and it was too hard to get it all, and I’m not sure how the paper will bend after sealing. Because the paper is one colour, (not just printed with a white core) I think it won’t be too much of a problem unless the colours run. That’s why it’s called experimenting, I suppose. My hands need a long awaited rest.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s